|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£54000 - £57000 per annum + flexitime|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 20:13|
Are you looking to fast track your career development and learn quickly on the job? Do you want a role in which you can expand upon your existing Management Accounting knowledge? Do you want to represent a growing and thriving Housing and Property provider?
Based in London, this Finance Analyst role will give you exposure to:
- Full ownership of the monthly management accounts function for a crucial part of the business that sits highly in the public eye
- Cash flow monitoring, ensuring the short-term cash management is secure and adequately reported on
- Management of the subsidiary company's treasury function, as well as providing insight into loan security
- Supporting the Head of Finance with investment appraisals, assisting in projects relating to Development Finance and Regeneration
The role offers an excellent benefits package and work life balance, and will suit someone looking to spend 18-24 months progressing rapidly before moving on to the next step in their career. As such, this is an excellent opportunity to build on existing Management Accounting knowledge and gain further experience of financial analysis and other areas listed above, which working closely with highly supportive line managers and colleagues.
To be considered, you'll need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with at least two years of end-to-end management accounting experience
- Be bright, articulate, and hard working with a strong ability to build professional relationships
Please apply immediately as interviews can be arranged as soon as the right candidates are found - please don't risk missing out by delaying in sending you CV!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South West London, London
£40000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£45000 - £49000 per annum