|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hana Conevska|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 11:32|
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for providing financial analysis to support the decision making process of the organization. You will also be reponsible for components of general accoutning such as reporting, analysis and business partnering.
The Client, based in London, is looking to rapidly expand its property portfolio and has an ambitious development pipeline over the next few years. The key aim is to build affordable housing and become one of the largest housing providers in the South East.
The Finance Analyst position entails the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing effective financial analysis to support strategic decision making by senior stakeholders within the business.
- Working on the long term financial plan for the organisation, assessing financial viability and commercial return on investment opportunities to maximise return on investment.
- Will be a key position in dealing with and advising senior stakeholders on the financial viability of future investment projects, as well as individuals from different departments.
- General accounting, reporting, analysis, and business partnering.
- Bringing energy to the team, and a drive to improve.
The successful candidate would have either a CCAB or CFA qualification. Candidates will desirably have experience of the following:
- Some exposure to financial modelling, ideally in dealing with development and investment opportunities.
- Experience working with Excel.
- Experience interacting with stakeholders.
- Operating as an engaging team player.
£45,000-48,000 + Pension, working from home and flexible working hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's