|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Muna Mohamed|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 14:31|
Interim Finance Analyst - Biotechnology
Your new company
A Bio-technology company that focusses on treatments and the development of drugs for people with diseases and long-term illnesses. They are US based and are building out their company, and in turn their finance function in the UK. The company has come on leaps and bounds as a fast growing start up clinical stage gene therapy business with science and manufacturing facility in London. There were just 2 employees when the business was founded and they have increased to circa 50 employees this year.
Your new role
They are growing rapidly and need support in their finance function and are looking for a Financial Analyst to come on board. This position is to support the Finance Manager in setting up and maintaining Finance processes, procedures and reporting tools in support of business activities. This role would suit someone qualified, self-starter, eager to do process improvement with a strong commercial background.
- Creating financial models and analysing data
- Process improvement and creating reporting tools to support the business activities
- Financial and management accounting
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Creating board packs and MI and presenting to stakeholders
- Assist in the budgeting and expenditure planning process
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with 3-5 years' experience in finance. You will have strong commercial experience, and modelling experience, with either Pharma/Bio-tech/Manufacturing industry experience.
- 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Highly proficient with Excel with strong financial modelling experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Experience with database management, administration related software applications
- Experience in data analysis
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast growth, dynamic environment and impact a finance function. Great place to work and be part of their story.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's