£40000.00 - £41700.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new organisation
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a university based in Central London. They are recruiting for a Finance Analyst on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Financial Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and maintain the Fixed asset register for the University.
- Provide depreciation forecasts to be fed into budgets, forecasts and five-year plans.
- Reconcile ledger accounts which are within the remit of the Management Accounts Analyst's section and provide for onward review to Head of Financial operations.
- Responsibility for providing period and year-end prepayment and accruals schedules reconciled to the balance sheet account.
- Lead a team and manage the staff development.
- Act in a business partnering capacity in being the link between other areas within finance including Payroll, Research, financial planning and Procurement to achieve the highest level of service delivery to internally agreed service levels.
- Ensure the coding of transactions required for statutory financial reporting is updated regularly which will assist in efficient completion of statutory reports.
What do I need?
It is essential be a qualified accountant who has worked within a large organisation. You must have proven experience of implementing financial systems, statutory reporting, report production, collection of statistical analysis, interpretation and presentation of financial information. You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period.
What do I get return?
You will be paid a salary of 41700 per annum, plus excellent benefits working for a prestigious university in Central London.
What do I need to do now?
Please send your CV through ASAP.