External Audit Seniors
|Job Title:||External Audit Seniors|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 14:57|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors to their Dublin, Ireland office.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and completion of audits
- Responsible for supervising staff on assignment and acting as the main point of client contact whilst onsite
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a broad client portfolio across sectors such as retail, media, manufacturing and professional services
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent) or about to become qualified
- At least 3 years External Audit experience from a global accountancy firm
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email Ireland@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's