External Audit Manager, Big 4 Milton Keynes
|Job Title:||External Audit Manager, Big 4 Milton Keynes|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£49000 - £56000 per annum + + Manager Cash Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2020 10:04|
This Big 4 firm is currently looking to recruit several Managers to build on a period of strong growth and support new audit clients.
At this Big 4 firm you will work with a wide variety of clients from entrepreneurial start-ups through to major public sector organisations, FTSE100 members and large global businesses. In this position you will have a key management role on Audit assignments where you will utilise and further develop your knowledge and skills.
Use the latest technology and offshore delivery centres, to reduce the level of manual testing required.
The role will incorporate
- A portfolio of external audit clients where you will be responsible for the day to day management, client liaison and technical issues management.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues.
- Reporting directly to the Audit Partner and Director and having a number of direct team members report to you.
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for the career development of others.
- Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met.
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations.
- ACA or similarly qualified
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships. Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.
Excellent salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Managers External Audit Milton Keynes
Audit Seniors / Assistant Managers - Reading Big 4
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Audit Seniors / Assistant Managers - Reading office Big 4
£44000 - £46000 per annum
External Audit Managers
External Audit Senior Managers