0 - 0
17 days ago
At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit, will give you the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you will focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As a Manager, you will be reporting to Senior Managers and above, working as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day management client liaison and technical issues management
- Being involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients along with building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Being responsible for the coaching and development of team members reporting to you
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges and contribute to the development of your own and your team’s technical acumen
- Assisting in the management and delivering of large projects, ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues
The requirements for this role include:
- An ACA.
- A minimum of 5 years of external audit experience.
- Experience of external audit planning, risk and control identification and performing, reviewing and directing external audit testing.
- Experience identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.