Birmingham, West Midlands
24 days ago
European Financial Accounting Manager, Birmingham based 7 month FTC. Includes managing accounts for a number of subsidiaries.
My client is a global retail business with headquarters in Birmingham. They operate in 43 different countries through concession and franchise locations.
The European Financial Accounting Manager will be on a 7 month FTC reporting to the Director of Accounting and will have responsibility for;
- The management / production of monthly accounts for six companies / countries within the European business.
- Responsibility for concession accounting for Europe for 695 stores, with 12 partners across 11 countries. Aim being to look to improve / build on current processes and the ongoing expansion program in this area.
- All charity accounting.
- Aid in stat accounting ad review of balance sheet analyses on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for a team of 3.
- Ensure all SOX requirements are complied with.
- Inter company accounting.
- Responsibility for fixed assets for relevant entities.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience of the following;
- Experience of month end accounts for a multisited / departmental organisation
- It would be desirable to have experience of accounts preparation for non UK based operations.
- Able to demonstrate how actions impact bottom line and use knowledge to improve results.
- Advanced excel and Microsoft office skills
- Team management
Circa £50,000 7 month FTC