City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
One of the worlds leading reinsurance businesses is looking to hire a European Finance Manager into a newly created position. This is a business that is going through exciting growth and transformation and is renowned as one of the industries most forward thinking and progressive companies.
Your new role
This is a newly created role reporting into the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Support the business projects focused on regulatory change and IFRS17
- Assess the impact of accounting changes on the business unit
- Manage and coordinate input from other technical experts, Actuarial and other relevant business areas.
- Ensure timely completion of project milestones
- Supporting the Europe Finance team with all BAU finance work including reviewing team outputs and analysing results
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a practice training background. You will need strong financial reporting under IFRS and US GAAP preferably from an life insurance standpoint. You will need to be a confident communicator capable of working with a range of stakeholders and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with opportunity to work in an exciting business going through lots of change and transformation. This gives the opportunity to accelerate the learning and development of new skills and make this newly created role your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.