Estates & Trusts Accountant - Part Time
|Job Title:||Estates & Trusts Accountant - Part Time|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + flexible working hours|
|Start Date:||To suit successful applicant|
|Contact Name:||Arthur Blyth|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 15:31|
My client are an established firm of solicitors seeking an estates accountant to join following retirement.
Your new company
My client are an established firm of solicitors based in Sheffield with with a growing private client practice providing services to a wide range of clients. With operations across South and West Yorkshire, this is an excellent and prestigious firm to be working for at a time of exciting growth.
Your new role
You will be an estates and trusts accountant to be responsible for:
- The preparation of estate accounts
- Assisting with the completion of IHT400's
- Estate tax compliance including the registration of estates and completion of estate tax returns
- The administration of a range of different types of trusts with varying assets
- The preparation of Trust accounts
- Trust tax compliance including the registration of trusts and completion of trust tax returns
- Dealing with International reporting requirements on behalf of trustees such as FATCA and CRS
- Maintenance of tax and trust documents
- Assisting with general estate and trust tax queries including income tax, capital gains tax and IHT
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should possess the following;
- Experience of working on estate and trust matters
- Sound knowledge of income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax
- Experience with computing software associated with accounts and tax return preparation
- An ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Being a qualified accountant would be of benefit however not essential as previous estate accounting experience is of high preference to my client.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
This role is likely to be a part time position, c. 25-30 hours per week, so is ideally suited to someone seeking a favourable work/life balance.
You will receive a salary of c.£40,000 per annum (full time equivalent), and be part of an exciting and growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's