Equity Reward - Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Equity Reward - Assistant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Anna-Marie Tucker|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 13:47|
The Reward practice is a dedicated national team that advise on the design, tax, market practice, corporate governance, regulatory and accounting aspects of management and broader employee incentive structures.
Big 4 London
- Conducting employment-related securities tax due diligence on a target companies for a potential sale or IPO.
- Assisting with the design of new tax-efficient employee incentives for private companies.
- Advising private equity investors or management teams on the structuring of new management incentive arrangement to be offered as part of a transaction.
- Drafting a traditional share plan or cash bonus plan for a listed companies.
- Undertaking a global tax review of existing incentive arrangements for global businesses.
- Responding to ad hoc queries on the operation of various tax rules, including liaising with other functions or overseas colleagues where necessary.
- Assisting with undertaking a tax valuation of private company shares
- Assisting with tax technical research/product development
- Delivering technical training to junior team members or other peers in other areas.
It is expected that the successful applicant will be a solicitor or CTA or ACA qualified with experience gained in the share plans team of a large accounting or law firm. We would also consider exceptional candidates with corporate or employee tax experience looking to move into an Equity Reward role.
- Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
- Approachable people who are keen to develop personally and professionally and to assist with the development of junior team members
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical people, with an eye for detail and pride in their work
- Proactive professionals who deliver a great service to their clients
- Flexible people who are able to deal with a fluid, changing work environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
£26000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
Audit Assistant Manager
Audit Assistant Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Financial Modelling Assistant Manager
40000 - 47000