Enterprise Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Enterprise Risk Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 17:44|
The Enterprise Risk Manager will be reporting to the Head of Audit & Risk. The position will be based within Chester and you will be a member of the Group Risk & Internal Audit team. You will lead a small team dedicated to Enterprise & Commercial Risk Analysts with an emphasis on a pragmatic and proportionate approach to manage and mitigate risks.
The client are a global business with offices in Chester
The Enterprise Risk Manager's key responsibilities include but aren't limited to;
- Supports the Head of Risk & Internal Audit with the provision of clear and concise commercial documents for internal and external stakeholders, including the Board, Excom and various executive committees.
- Supports the Risk team, sites and SMEs with contract reviews, projects, proposals and data analysis.
- Supports the Risk team with strategic updates by maintaining relevant data and compiling presentations on key transactions, site risks and group risks.
- Assist in the development of the risk appetite framework, including setting of risk appetite statements and limits.
- Supports the compilation and analysis of key commercial data to various reporting cycles.
- Compiles and maintains the Enterprise Risk documents.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external contacts to ensure that relevant data is input accurately and processes between functions are efficient.
- Is supportive of the Risk Team by improving and maintaining processes and process documents and promoting a continuous improvement culture.
- Assist in strategic, site and functional risk reviews where necessary to perform risk identification
- Maintain industry awareness, best practice insight and regulatory knowledge with regards to operational risk management
The successful Enterprise Risk Manager should have;
- Good knowledge of ERM with experience of helping develop new frameworks and policies in a variety of industry and cultural settings.
- Experience of applying risk oversight in a business considering transformation, cost reductions and merger and acquisition options
- Detailed experience in a senior risk role requiring stakeholder management
- Experience of implementing an approach based on pragmatism, support and solutions - rather than a "checklist creator" or "policeman"
The Enterprise Risk Manager will receive;
- Competitive salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience,
- Extremely competitive benefits package,
- Supportive environment,
- Excellent career progression.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's