Employment Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Employment Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + market leading package + flexi working|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca English|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 09:40|
Are you looking to join one of the most reputable employment tax teams in the UK?
With a raft of superb names leading this team you are ensured to gain exposure to projects not seen elsewhere in the market and be a key member of this team supporting you to work autonomously and flexibly.
This could be the Firm for you as:
- The team has some enviable names who are aggressively going to market winning exciting new projects
- Fantastic support and training is offered. Whether further qualifications or day to day on the job training.
- You really will see fantastic progression opportunities in a very meritocratic environment.
- You will have the freedom and autonomy to work on a broad range of employment tax areas or focus on one area.
- The team is incredibly social and run a number of events throughout the year where they go to sports days, socials, charity events and parties with the broader business tax team.
To hit the ground running you will ideally:
- Be qualified (ATT / ACA / CTA, or equivalent)
- Have demonstrable employment tax experience
- Be keen to throw yourself into a new environment and challenge, as part of this reputable team.
To learn more about this Employment Tax team, please contact Rebecca English on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£85000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Bonus-20%
£38000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Accountancy Practice Tax Manager
Darlington, County Durham
£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager
55000 - 65000