Employment Tax Adviser
|Job Title:||Employment Tax Adviser|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 14:32|
A FTSE 250 FMCG is seeking an Employment Tax Specialist - 12 Month FTC
A FTSE 250 FMCG is seeking an Employment Tax Specialist to support and upskill P&T in all aspects of UK employment taxes on a 12 month FTC.
In summary, this role will be responsible for:
- Independent review of UK payroll and policies/ processes to identify risks and opportunities
- Work with internal audit team to enhance the payroll audit program
- Assist business to adopt new off payroll worker legislation to ensure complaint
- Assist business to establish processes for internationally mobile employees
- Assist with National Minimum Wage issues (ideal but not essential)
The ideal candidate will have a breadth of knowledge and practical experience of UK employment taxes. They will be an effective and clear communicator to non-tax audiences and be able to work efficiently in a flexible and pragmatic manner. It would be beneficial if this candidate had experience with training others as well.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tasha de Keyser on 07818091128 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager
pension + bonus
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Head of Management Accounting
£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bens
Senior Commercial Analyst