EMEA Finance Manager
|Job Title:||EMEA Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 18:07|
Your New Company
An international advertising agency based in in the heart of London. Brands, agencies, production and post-production teams use them to create great content together and leverage their world-class network of over 80,000 media destinations in hundreds of countries, to share their message with the world.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the EMEA region finance reporting function to ensure markets are delivering accurate and compliant financial reporting. This is a hands-on pro-active position with levels of independence.
- Review the region's monthly consolidated reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting process, and year end completions.
- Review of analysis prepared by the finance team with the assistance of the Senior Finance Managers/Finance Managers.
- Line management 2-3 members of the regional finance team of varying levels/qualifications and functions.
- Provide accurate guidance on reporting issues to both local teams and the regional team.
- Ensure compliance Global reporting policies.
- Help drive reporting process improvement within the regional finance team and local teams.
- Adhoc projects as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with 2+ years PQE.
- Experience in the Media industry at a regional level.
- Ability to identify and solve IFRS and management accounting issues.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in managing staff is preferred as well as use of consolidation software (e.g. SAP BFC or Hyperion HFM).
What you'll get in return
Aside from receiving a competitive salary with a well-established benefits package, you will be part of a massively renowned media agency with the opportunity for vast amounts of personal growth and rapid career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's