City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
25 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Divisional Lead Accountant paying 50-60k working for a FTSE 250 business based in London
Your new company
I am working with a FTSE 250 business based in central London hiring a qualified Accountant to join the team as a Divisional Lead Accountant. You will be working for a team with significant scale and with revenues of £100m+. If you are interested in working for a fast moving, forward thinking listed business please apply for more information.
Your new role
As a Divisional Lead Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Managing, coaching and developing a high performing team of Management Accountants.
- Support in implementing and maintaining financial control and reporting environment.
- Preparing and reviewing management accounts
- Present information to relevant Business and Finance stakeholders.
- Developing key insights that can be used by the business to drive performance.
- Reviewing monthly commentary on performance against budget, forecast and prior year for businesses under ownership.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Divisional Financial Controller
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Experience working in a corporate working environment
- People management and coaching experience
- Continuous process improvement expertise and mindset
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in a FTSE listed business where you will be given the opportunity to lead a small yet key business unit and play a pivotal role in finance. This role will develop your managerial and core accounting skills as you will play an active role in developing the business and improving process and controls.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.