City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
4 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Divisional Lead Accountant for a FTSE 250 brand in London hiring a newly qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
Your new company
A FTSE 250 company in central London is hiring a recently qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA to join the team as a Divisional Lead Accountant. This role reports into a Group Financial Controller and works alongside a close collaborative finance team.
Your new role
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team of Management Accountants.
- Implement financial controls and reporting environment.
- Prepare and review management accounts t
- Develop key insights that can be used by the business to drive performance.
- Review monthly commentary on performance against budget, forecast and prior year for businesses under ownership.
- Review calculation of monthly commissions and bonuses against documented incentive schemes.
- Support business stakeholders with their management information needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA fully qualified
- Recently qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Excel: pivot tables / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing and stable business which is growing via acquisitions offering you the platform to apply your experience within a commercial setting. Paying £55,000 + up to 20% bonus please send me your CV if you would like to be considered for the role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.