Divisional Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Divisional Financial Controller|
|Location:||Oldham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000 - £66000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tapfuma Karigambe|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 15:40|
New Divisional Financial Controller Role for Listed PLC in North Manchester
Our client are a listed PLC in the North Manchester area. Due to a re-structure, they now require a divisional financial controller to manage a £130m turnover division.
Your new role
- Manage a divisional reporting team on the production of the divisional performance
- Lead the completion of month end postings, reconciliations and reports to a demanding time frame
- Coordinate the monthly management accounts together with supporting schedules and management information
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation of queries - ensuring the balance sheet remains "clean" and all issues and opportunities are identified and resolved
- Liaison with internal budget holders and other key stakeholders on management results and the commercial impact of divisional performance
- Ensure the Divisional performance is prepared in accordance with the Group accounting standards
- Support in the monthly forecasts and annual budget process
- Support in the preparation of statutory accounts, tax compliance and audit schedules
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience of looking after a similar sized division, or working in a similar sized company. Spanish is also beneficial, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £66,000 + benefits. You will get to work in a newly created role for a listed company where you can make it your own. This is a brilliant opportunity to re-shape the financial processes within your division and build a career with the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's