Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Divisional Finance Manager required for newly created role in Leeds
Your new role To assist the UK Finance Manager in the day to day running of the Finance department and ensuring accurate and timely month end, quarter end and year end closing has been performed. To ensure any tasks associated with monthly Financial accounts has been performed accurately and within set deadlines.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for 3 UK entities
- Managing FA's and analysing P&L cost for each UK entity
- To assist the UK Finance Manager ensuring any tasks associated with monthly Financial accounts has been performed accurately and within set deadlines
- To assist the UK Finance Manager in the day to day running of the Finance department and ensuring accurate and timely month end, quarter end and year end closing has been performed.
- All tasks associated with the day to day running of the finance team and month end / quarter end / year end.
- Submitting data to external tax team in order to assist them in finalising tax computations, calculations of QIP's and quarterly group tax calculations.
- Preparations and submission of company vat returns
- Produce final statutory accounts and assist with audit enquiries for 3 UK entities
- Assist with the company's internal control system
- Company secretarial duties
What you'll need to succeed
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Good understanding of Excel
- Qualified Technical Financial Accountant with experience of Tax preparation Strong background in month end closing and financial accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of UK Taxes Acts
- Knowledge of Tax aspects of UK GAAP and IFRS
- SAP (ERP) Knowledge
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join this stable business at a time of growth. A competitive salary and excellent benefits.