Divisional Finance Director
|Job Title:||Divisional Finance Director|
|Salary:||£110000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: highly competitive bonus, car or car allowance, family healthcare, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and share schemes.|
|Start Date:||2019-08-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 15:34|
100-120k base plus highly competitive bonus, car or car allowance, family healthcare, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and share schemes. Allocated transition coaching for your first 3 months.
uniQua are looking to engage with high potential divisional finance directors within the construction, engineering, infrastructure space or those with highly transferable backgrounds. Specifically an understanding of JV's, Project accounting and long term contracts. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Finance Director to join the divisional leadership team of a successful group. You will be reporting to the CFO with a functional reporting line into the divisional MD.
- Own the balance sheet, financial reporting and management accounting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Lead and develop a high performing team responsible for the delivery of the above.
- Provide challenge as a leader within the Divisional senior management team through a deep understanding of budgets, forecasts and financial analysis.
- Operate as the finance lead at project review meetings, driving performance, assessing risk and opportunity and validating budgets and forecasts.
- Work on a range of business improvement initiatives.
- A leader of others who invests in developing people
- A commercial mindset
- Highly resilient and comfortable driving change
- Able to challenge at Divisional Board Level
- Experience operating at a divisional leadership level within a large business environment
- Enjoys getting hands dirty with the numbers and equally adept at taking a strategic/commercial view
- Acts as a business partner to the MD
- An improvement mindset, always seeking opportunities to add value.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking,
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum