Divisional Finance Director
|Job Title:||Divisional Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: See Job Description|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 09:32|
£100-120k base plus highly competitive bonus, car or car allowance, family healthcare, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and share schemes. Allocated transition coaching for your first 3 months.
We are looking to engage with high potential, divisional finance directors within the construction space, specifically with an understanding of JV's, Project accounting and long term construcion contracts. This is an exciting opportunity to join the senior leadership team of a successful division within a large Plc. You will be reporting to the CFO and divisional MD and should be someone who is able to be able to get into the detail as well as operate as a strategic finance business partner.
- Own the balance sheet, financial reporting and management accounting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Delivering the budget, robust forecasting and 5 year plan.
- Full P&L and balance sheet responsibility.
- Lead and develop a high performing team responsible for the month-end and year end process.
- Provide challenge as a leader within the Divisional senior leadership team through a deep understanding of the financials, budgets, forecasts and analysis.
- Operate as the finance lead at project review meetings, driving performance, assessing risk and opportunity and validating budgets and forecasts.
- Work on a range of business improvement initiatives.
- A leader of others who invests in developing people
- A commercial mindset
- Enjoys getting hands dirty with the numbers and equally adept at taking a strategic/commercial view
- Acts as a business partner to the MD
- An improvement mindset, always seeking opportunities to add value.
- Experience working in the construction sector
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager (Global Construction)
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Manager (construction)
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Finance Manager (Property Management)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
bonus and benefits