Divisional Finance Director
|Job Title:||Divisional Finance Director|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: See Job Description|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 12:19|
100-120k base plus highly competitive bonus, car or car allowance, family healthcare, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and share schemes. Allocated transition coaching for your first 3 months.
uniQua are looking to engage with high potential divisional finance directors within the construction, engineering, infrastructure space or those with highly transferable backgrounds. Specifically an understanding of JV's, Project accounting and long term contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the divisional leadership team of a successful group. You will be reporting to the CFO and a dotted line into the divisional MD.
- Own the balance sheet, financial reporting and management accounting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Lead and develop a high performing team responsible for the delivery of the above.
- Provide challenge as a leader within the Divisional senior management team through a deep understanding of budgets, forecasts and financial analysis.
- Operate as the finance lead at project review meetings, driving performance, assessing risk and opportunity and validating budgets and forecasts.
- Work on a range of business improvement initiatives.
- A leader of others who invests in developing people
- A commercial mindset
- Enjoys getting hands dirty with the numbers and equally adept at taking a strategic/commercial view
- Acts as a business partner to the MD
- An improvement mindset, always seeking opportunities to add value.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part-time Finance Director
City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum
Finance Director and Company Secretary
Brighton, East Sussex
£65000 - £80000 per annum
Part Time Finance Director – Structural & Civil Engineering practice
80000 - 100000 Pro Rata + Benefits
SME Finance Manager (Part-time)
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£50000 - £55000 per annum