Director of Finance and Resources
|Job Title:||Director of Finance and Resources|
|Salary:||£80k - 90k per year|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 19:50|
Are you looking for a number one in Finance role in a Housing provider with a powerful social message? Can you lead the change of multiple resources functions and promote a culture of high performance? Are you a hands-on Finance professional looking for the opportunity to lead a small and effective team?
My client is a small and dedicated Housing Association in London with a lengthy history and an excellent reputation for customer service standards. They are at the start of a significant period of change and are looking for an experienced and qualified finance professional in the Director of Finance and Resources role to:
- Build and lead a team of five in Finance, IT, Governance and Facilities, instilling a culture of high performance to support the organisation in striving for continually high standards
- Report to the Chief Executive, taking on full responsibility for Finance and the wider resources and be a true partner at the highest levels
- Provide outstanding leadership to the team, being a key part of the Senior Leadership Team and reporting at board level as an integral cog in strategic decision making
- Producing the annual budget and the long-term financial plan, including rigorous stress-testing and scenario modelling
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with all Social Housing Finance regulations, providing all necessary information to the appropriate governing bodies
- Lead on the production of year end accounts and oversee all other finance activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply your senior Finance and Resources expertise in an organisation famed for servicing the Housing needs of a disadvantaged demographic, and as such, those with a strong social conscience combined with a thirst for change and improvement should find this a particularly appealing role.
To be considered for the Director of Finance and Resources, please meet these criteria as a minimum:
- Hold a full, recognised accountancy qualification
- Have experience in senior finance roles in the Housing sector and a full and up-to-date understanding of Housing regulatory requirements
- Have experience in a number 1 in Finance role along with experience leading wider Resources functions.
CVs are being reviewed well in advance of the closing date and therefore is likely to close early if suitable candidates come forward. Please apply straight away if you think this is a strong fit.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's