Director of Finance and Governance
|Job Title:||Director of Finance and Governance|
|Salary:||£72k - 76k per year + bonus scheme|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 15:51|
Are you an established senior Finance leader looking for an opportunity to lead a high functioning team in a world-renowned organisation? Will your next role be one that not only focuses on Finance but also Governance for a membership body with many thousands of members? Are you a proven change leader, known for getting the best of teams and driving through change?
My client is a membership body based in Leicestershire with an excellent reputation around the world as a leader in its field. Its substantial membership base has steadily grown over the years, and this is set to continue. They are now looking for a new Director of Finance and Governance to lead a substantial team forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of circa 20 across Finance, Governance, and other corporate services, leading them through ongoing transformation projects, motivating them and setting staff up for internal progression
- Being the figurehead of all these functions, implementing a business partnering methodology and promoting excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating and embedding a culture of high performance and strict adherence to all relevant regulations, echoing the organisation’s external reputation internally
- Contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s strategic goals by instilling an ever-improving and increasingly effective service across Finance, Governance and other areas
- Be an active, vocal, and visible member of the SMT as well as building strong relationships at Board and committee level
- Partner effectively with all commercial and trading subsidiaries to ensure sustained commercial viability and seizing opportunities for further growth.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that has its members at its heart. The organisation proudly boasts an excellent culture, with attractive benefits packages and flexible working policies post-Covid. This role would suit someone already experienced at the most senior levels, as well as someone with substantial skills and experience ready to take a step up into a Director level role.
Key requirements are as follows:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with up to date membership
- Strong experience leading other corporate functions such as Governance, Risk, and Procurement
- Be a proven leader of sizeable teams with a history of effective change management
- Previous experience in the not-for-profit sector is desirable
For more information, please apply to using the link below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's