Director of Finance
|Job Title:||Director of Finance|
|Salary:||£85000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 18:48|
Are you a confident leader who can develop staff and improve the overall performance of a finance function? Are you seeking an interesting and strategic Director of Finance role? Do you have a strong background in the commercial sector? If yes, please read on!
This permanent Director of Finance position is for a unique and ambitious organisation based in central London and reports into the Chief Executive. Managing a reasonably sized finance function with two direct reports you will be working very closely with the Board of Trustees and Senior Management Team to drive this organisation forward and improve the finance function.
Main responsibilities of the permanent Director of Finance will include:
- Lead on all strategic planning activities, working closely with the CEO to achieve the organisations impressive growth plans.
- Develop the reporting strategy and maintain close oversight of the organisations risk register.
- Support project managers with project costings and oversee all tenders providing financial support and advice throughout.
- Manage the annual business planning process, preparing detailed long-term financial plans taking into account their financial feasibility.
- Control the organisations income and expenditure and oversee the cash flow.
- Finalise the monthly payroll and ensure all filing and reporting meets relevant requirements.
- Ensure the finance department is effectively managed and staff have access to necessary training and development opportunities.
This permanent Director of Finance role will best suit candidates with strong commercial backgrounds and the CEO is keen to find an ambitious candidate who is confident leading on all long-term financial planning and strategic elements of the business. Applicants must have proven executive experience and ideally will have worked in organisations with a turnover larger than £25 million. The role can offer brilliant flexible working arrangements, a competitive package including a 15% bonus and great central London office.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- Have previously worked in an SME.
- Have staff management experience.
- Be highly competent when reviewing and improving controls and processes.
- Have experience of commercial contracts.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HEAD OF FINANCE
£80,000 – £85,000p plus car allowance,bonus and benefits
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Finance Business Partner
£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum