Development Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Development Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£45k - 52k per year|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 19:59|
Interested in playing a vital role supporting the development plans of an ambitious and leading organisation? Want to provide invaluable strategic advice to senior decision makers regarding large scale capital projects? Are you looking for that next challenging role in development? Then look no further!
My client is a leading property developer based in Kent looking for a Development Finance Business Partner to join their team during this exciting period of organisational growth.
The main responsibilities of the Development Finance Business Partner include:
- Providing expert financial and management accounting services to the development, sales and construction departments in order to keep the organisation’s exciting growth plans on track.
- Liaising with key decision makers and budget holders across the development portfolio, being an expert resource to advise the best financial practice, as well as ensuring that financial regulations are adhered to.
- Delivering regular assessments of development schemes, ensuring that they are as cost efficient as possible, remaining within budget and accounting for any variances that there may be.
- Producing timely and accurate management accounts and provide commentary on key information, providing invaluable assistance to senior budget holders in the creation of their budgets.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced development finance professional to take on a role that is vital to the delivery of large scale capital projects of an ambitious organisation, working closely with director-level staff throughout the process. Furthermore, this role offers and excellent work/life balance with flexible working patterns and the potential for some home working.
The successful candidate for the Development Finance Business Partner will have:
- Substantial experience of business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience of development finance, working with capital projects, ideally the delivery property development schemes.
- Ideally experience of working within the property, real estate, social housing or construction sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£55k - 60k per year + remote working
Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Treasury Business Partner
£47k - 52k per year
Senior Finance Development Analyst
£52000 - £62000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, 28 days leave
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car allowance