£45000 - £47000 per annum
15 days ago
Are you interested in the world of Property Development? Do you wish you could apply your Finance knowledge to a role focusing on accounting for large property development schemes? Are you strong in Microsoft Excel and looking for a way to use those skills in a highly analytical role?
My client is a Housing Developer in Berkshire that has one of the most impressive development portfolios in the country and is looking for extra support to contribute to its growth. As the Development Finance Analyst, you will:
- Engage in investment appraisals, looking at new development opportunities and assessing the viability of various schemes proposed projects
- Supporting senior leadership by providing financial insight into the ongoing delivery of development schemes, ensuring that financial information remains accurate and up to date throughout the project life cycle
- Provide data insight to challenge project leadership on their figures, providing scrutiny and detail to ensure the successful delivery of major works
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process, providing cash flow information and liaising with Development and Treasury teams as well as providing supporting information to inform the long-term financial plan.
This is a fascinating role in a highly sought-after area of Finance. With the Housing situation in the UK being a media focal point, this is a role working on high profile developments that will ultimately have a dramatic effect on the lives and wellbeing of real people in real communities. Your work will directly contribute to more people living in homes that support their needs, so you can feel proud that your work has a grand purpose.
Furthermore, the role will give you exposure to a niche area of Finance and provide you with the skills that can lead on to more substantial positions in due course.
Here are the criteria to meet before you apply for the role of Development Finance Analyst:
- Be part or fully qualified - without a full qualification, candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and environment, ideally Construction, Major Works delivery, Property Development or Housing
- Have experience of investment appraisals, advanced Excel skills - ideally including financial modelling and a wide range of systems experience
- Have excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for verbal presentation and strong report writing ability.
The role can close when suitable candidates come forward - please apply now to avoid missing out!