|Job Title:||Development Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £53000 per annum + working from home, flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 18:26|
Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career? Would you thrive in a position that gives you the responsibility for the finances of new property development projects? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to spend a considerable amount of time working from home? If so, then this could be the Development Accountant job for you!
This is an exciting new opportunity joining a London based Housing provider that is currently in its first phase of developing new homes. Now starting an ambitious development scheme of their own following previous stock transfers and acquisitions, the position joins a team of established, knowledgeable and forward-thinking professionals who are all working towards the common goal of sustainable growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, while working closely with development scheme managers, the Development Accountant role's key duties will be to:
- Provide a full, end-to-end accountancy service for new development projects, from initial development conception to transfer to the management team upon completion
- Perform investment appraisals and ongoing scheme appraisals to assess and ensure the continued viability of the scheme
- Business Partner with the Heads of Development, Project Managers, and all levels of the Development teams in order to bridge the gap between Finance and Development
- Take responsibility for the long term business plan, providing budget, forecast and cash flow analysis
- Keep an accurate asset register, complying with all policies and procedures
Based in London, the role offers highly attractive flexible working arrangements, including generous home working policies, among other benefits that make this role stand out from others of a similar description.
If you are either looking to step up from a more junior role in the same field, or you are looking for a new opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge in Development Finance, then look no further!
To be considered for this position, please meet the following criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, or QBE with very strong experience in roles of this nature
- Have experience in Development Finance, ideally from the Housing sector
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
CVs for this role are under constant review and there is a good chance the post will close early if a suitable candidate is found. If you meet the above criteria, please don't delay in submitting your application!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's