Deputy Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steven O'Connell|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 18:03|
My client is a public body based in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Deputy Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring that all finances are properly administered, processed and monitored in line with managing public money and relevant accounting standards ensuring they comply with current financial procedures and internal controls.
- Develop, implement and document operational changes which will enable the organisation to drive improvement to financial processes, controls and financial governance. Assisting in preparation of the year-end process, including all reconciliations and notes to accounts, in accordance with HM Treasury guidelines, for the review by the Financial Controller and to work with the Financial Controller in liaising with the external auditors and the National Audit Office.
- Assume full responsibility for managing the organisations balance sheet through monthly reconciliations and the completion of all delegated month end activities and variance analysis for reviews.
- Assist with the development and management of a high-quality finance function in transactional accounting through developing the capacity and professionalism of the finance team.
- Assist in rolling out high quality financial practice and collaborating with non finance staff in the wider business ensuring their understanding of their responsibilities to enable them to adhere to both internal financial processes.
A fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant with experience producing statutory accounts and experience of managing an organisations balance sheet. Public sector experience preferred but not essential.
This role is paying 45000 per annum and is based in an excellent Central London location. An excellent benefits package is on offer.
If interested, please get in touch. Video interviews will be conducted ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k - 50k per year
£42000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + LGPS, Flexible working
Finance Business Partner (Homebased)
£52k - 56k per year
Finance Business Partner
£500 - £550 per day + inside IR35
Senior Finance Analyst
£63000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Car allowance