|Job Title:||Deputy CFO|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Price|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 17:30|
I'm currently working with an innovative and leading Technology company in central Bristol. They are looking for a Deputy CFO in this is a key leadership role within the finance and commercial directorate assisting the Chief Financial Officer to deliver excellence and cost effectiveness to the financial and commercial support services.
Innovative and leading Technology company, based in Bristol.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Significant experience as a senior leader in a complex political environment, providing finance expertise to a range of stakeholders, up to and including board level.
- Able to work collaboratively and constructively with cross-agency and cross-government teams at all levels and to take responsibility and proactively demonstrate accountability for own and team's areas of operation
- A high level of resilience and ability to manage ambiguity and challenge.
- Able to adopt an optimistic and pragmatic approach to solving problems
- High level of personal credibility as a senior leader in the organisation and as part of the Executive team
- Strong background in public and/or private sector finance roles
- High level management and leadership skills; the ability to inspire and lead a diverse team
- Knowledge of government accounting and budgeting processes.
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills, enabling contributions to be made towards the development of strategic and operational plans.
- Excellent financial technical knowledge, demonstrated by experience in the production, oversight or understanding of statutory accounts, financial and performance management information.
- Co-ordination of short-term forecasts and budgets and long-term plans.
- Able to maintain and improve systems and processes.
The right Deputy CFO will:
Who is an ACA qualified accountant, or equivalent
With excellent people management skills and experience
With previous experience in a similar role
£65K-£75K + Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's