Customer Success Associate
|Job Title:||Customer Success Associate|
|Salary:||22500 - 28500|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Pitt|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 11:27|
Inflo is a rapidly scaling, agile and forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting.
Inflo abides by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
• Treat Inflo as if it was your own business
• Do what you say you’ll do
• Continually improve yourself and Inflo
• Create a positive, open and honest environment
• Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
• Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
Inflo’s success is built on its people and dependent on everybody working towards our shared objectives and within our cultural values.
Inflo’s customer facing team is all about making our customers successful – we help our customers maximise the value of using our product. We work daily with our current customers as we onboard their teams to use our product, provide regular updates and resources to enhance and grow their use and act as a customer advocate within the business.
We work collaboratively with all Inflo teams in order to provide a first-class service both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will support them directly in:
• Day-to-day activities to service Inflo customers and promote use
• Conducting daily activity reviews and monitoring support tickets
• Support the Customer Success Manager in maintaining client relationships
• Delivering training for new customers and users
• Exploring new ways for Inflo to support customers and encourage growth
• Promoting and raising awareness of Inflo at external events
• Producing monthly management reporting packs on customer satisfaction and product usage
Inflo is looking for a talented Customer Success Associate to join our team of accomplished professionals that have high standards and are driven to succeed.
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good understanding of SaaS
. Good working knowledge of MS Office, in particular PowerPoint
· Degree or equivalent in business, commerce, IT or similar
· Bonus - Awareness of technology within the accountancy profession
· Bonus - Experience in account management, customer service or similar client facing roles
. Bonus - Experience in development and delivery of training
. Bonus - Holds, or is working towards a recognised accountancy qualification
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll enjoy some special benefits including the following to name a few:
• A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
• Continued professional development
• The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe
• 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
• Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
• Opportunity to work from home
• Casual dress code
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's