|Job Title:||Cost Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jasmin Barry|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 09:33|
Cost Accounting for an innovative manufacturing company - on the way to becoming the leaders in their field!
Innovative manufacturing company, well on the way to becoming the global leaders in their field.
- Responsible for the financial administration of raw material, WIP and finished goods inventory.
- Recording of day to day transactions relating to all aspects of cost of sales, other production cost, inventory and fixed assets.
- Completion of monthly Inventory balance sheet account reconciliation to GL, ensuring any differences are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Lead the stock count exercise as needed including year-end.
- Gather, analyse and interpret data to determine all production costs of business activity, including material, labour, overhead & variances.
- Ensure all the assets (fixed assets and inventory) are secure.
- Ad hoc analysis of data related to any aspect of operational costs and items sold.
- Develop pricing models and identify opportunities for improvement
- Pricing analysis, determine cost and margin on specific products
- Design and Implement internal controls and procedures.
- Assist with the year end audit process and production of the internal and external accounts.
- Assist in preparation of the business forecasts and budget process.
- Act as a link between production, finance and other administration functions.
- Involvement in planned IT system implementation and ongoing use of Oracle NetSuite.
- Assist in the project management, process development, set up, testing and data migration of Oracle NetSuite.
PartQual or Qual Accountant with previous experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment. Effective communicator, with the ability to summarise and present complex issues. Able to work independently. Good knowledge of Oracle, Sage or a similar finance ERP system. Experienced user of Excel.
Join a leading innovative company at a really exciting time of growth and become part of their journey to be the leading manufacturing company in their field, on a global scale!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £48000 per annum + benefits
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £55000 per annum