|Job Title:||Corporate Tax|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 13:42|
Corporate Tax Accountant job for regional accountancy firm. Based Cambridge, Ipswich or Bury St Edmunds
Hays have an opportunity for a bright professional, who is either established within a Corporate and Business Tax environment, or has some Corporate and Business Tax experience and is looking to specialise and develop in this area.
The successful candidate can be based at either our Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds or Cambridge office, but will need to be prepared to undertake some travel between the firm's offices and to client sites. The client portfolio will include business clients across the spectrum from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities and LLPs.
This is an interesting and varied role which provides real scope for personal and career development. You will work closely with managers and partners, assisting them in tax compliance and advisory matters, and with appropriate supervision, draft letters and reports for manager / partner review. You will prepare key client reporting documents, adhere to cost budgets and be involved with various tax compliance and advisory matters.
- Recent experience (minimum 3 years) within a professional services environment giving you at least a working knowledge of Corporate and Business Tax is essential.
- You should be ATT and/or ICAEW/ACCA qualified or able to demonstrate an equivalent level of experience. Ideally you will hold (or be studying towards) a relevant qualification such as ATT/CTA. Full study support towards ATT/CTA would be available (as would refresher training) if required.
- Must be keen to be involved in planning and technical aspects of tax, compliance and advisory work, and to develop your skills.
- A high level of ICT (Excel, Word) literacy is required. Experience of Alphatax and CCH software would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to develop client relationships, and to get involved in business development activities.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel within East Anglia. A driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
In reward you will be offered a competitive salary with many benefits including an extensive in house training programme.
Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information or apply on line.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Corporate Tax Manager
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Excellent package
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager
0 - 0
Corporate Senior Tax Manager
0 - 0
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager / Manager
£43000 - £56000 per annum + Plus Benefits, Bonus