Corporate Tax - Senior Associate
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax - Senior Associate|
|Salary:||Up to £47500.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 19:25|
Corporate Tax Senior job Top 10 Practice Guildford ACA ACCA ATT CTA
Your new company
My client, a top 10 multinational Practice based in the heart of Guildford is looking for a Senior Corporate Tax Associate to join their team. There is genuine opportunity for progression, with route to Assistant Manager and Manager available for the right candidate.
Your new role
- Assist the Seniors and Managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Ensure client files have all relevant documentation and compliance in order
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the senior and manager
- Prepare client tax returns as required
- Adherence to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
- Prepare engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
- Must demonstrate strong team playing skills in all client and internal management dealings
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by the Tax team
- Willing and open to take on tasks and challenges provided by their manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA qualified with the ATT or CTA qualification. You will be self-motivated and driven to succeed with excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including working from home flexibility, overtime bonuses and an excellent pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's