Corporate Tax Senior
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Senior|
|Salary:||£27000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 16:40|
Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable accountancy practice, who are part of a larger group. This role is working within their already strong tax team and will have exposure to some personal tax and advisory work
Our Client are a large independent practice, who also have the backing of a national firm. Their client base is varied and very profitable. They are some large groups across a variety of industries and sectors. They can offer a flexible work life balance and promote a great working environment
The responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Senior are:
Opportunity to be involved with more complex Corporate tax compliance and advisory work including:
- Group planning,
- Research and Development,
- Patent Box,
- EIS investments,
- Share schemes,
- Remuneration planning and benefits in kind,
- Capital taxes
Candidate requirements for the Corporate Tax Senior are:
- ATT qualified and starting / looking to do CTA.
- The role is primarily Corporate Tax but some Personal Tax knowledge always useful.
- Must be able to work self-sufficiently and produce accurate CT comps without need for full review.
- Good level of commercial awareness.
- Up to date knowledge of Corporate Tax rules.
- There is scope for advisory work
Salary ranging from £27,000 - £35,000 Experience depending
CTA Full study support given.
Competitive benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
£62000.00 - £72000.00 per annum
Senior Corporate Tax Manager
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Excellent package (28 days + bank)
Corporate and Personal Senior Tax Manager
Corporate Tax (Advisory) Senior Manager / Director
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum