Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + study support and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Copsey|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 12:07|
One of the most established and reputable accountancy practices in the Cheshire area are looking for a Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior to join their leading tax team. This is an opportunity to work with a range of clients and progress your career in an accountancy practice that is performing exceptionally well under the current circumstances. They will also provide full training and study support.
One of the most established and reputable accountancy practices in the Cheshire area. They will provide full training and study support to anyone looking to do their accountancy or tax qualifications.
The successful Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and maintain business relationships
- Carrying out Corporate Tax compliance work including CT returns
- Getting involved with R & D Tax projects
- Assisting with wider Corporate Tax advisory work
- Work closely with senior members of the tax team and learn new skill sets
- Deal with any queries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Working towards a promotion to Tax Manager
- Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have worked in an accountancy practice environment and have corporate tax experience.
£25,000 - £32,000 + optional study support package + other benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Senior - Part Time or Work From Home!
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£23000 - £27000 per annum
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior