Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + + study support
26 days ago
A leading accountancy practice in the Manchester city centre area is currently looking for a Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior to join a varied and interesting tax position with a study support option available if needed.
This will be a 100% advisory focused role dealing with entrepreneurs from start-ups to £100m + businesses.
A leading accountancy practice in the Manchester city centre area.
Duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior. To provide high quality, commercial tax advice and support to the wider tax team on the following:
- All aspects of business owner entrepreneur tax planning includes IHT planning, business acquisitions & disposals
- Mergers + Acquisitions in a stressed and non-stressed environment
- Forensic work
- Due diligence
- Personal corporate structuring (and restructuring)
- Property work
- Wealth extraction
- Recession development
- Tangible Assets
- Complex HMRC Enquiries
- Tax Issues related with Finance
- Expert Witness Work
- Matrimonial Tax Issues
Please note, you will be trained in these areas and offered study support if needed
The ideal candidate will have a corporate tax exposure, ideally with experience of advising OMB clients - considering the business and its owners. You will be a team player, working very much as a team - both within the tax team and across their wider client service relationships. Those strong collaborative relationships help them give excellent service to the clients.
As Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior you will receive:
- Market rate salary - circa £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days' holiday per annum + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown period
- Employer pension contribution
- Full technical training and support
- Fully paid for study support package towards a professional tax qualification
- Relaxed office culture with collaborative social environment