Corporate Tax Manager - Southampton
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager - Southampton|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £62000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Stent|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 13:37|
Corporate tax manager job ACA CTA with leading accountancy firm in Southampton
Your new firm
Working within the Southampton office of this leading professional services firm, you will be working in a fast growing part of the Tax practice with a diverse client base of multinational firms, SMEs and private businesses from a number of different industries and sectors such as Retail, Telecommunication and energy.
Your new role
You will be working as a Corporate Tax Manager within the Corporate Tax Advisory team of this Top 4 Firm in Southampton.
The successful individual will work as a crucial member of the client service team to provide corporate tax advisory services and the role will involve travel to client sites and to other regional offices across the South region and therefore, willingness to travel is essential.
The role involves a mix of tax advisory services, compliance management and business development and will include:
- Managing client relationships and becoming the focal tax point of contact.
- Understanding the client's business and identifying areas for the provision of tax and other services.
- Managing the tax compliance process (delivered by the Tax Centre of Excellence)
- Driving the tax advice on a wide range of projects.
- Managing teams and coaching and developing staff.
- Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to.
The successful tax candidate will be a self-starter with a confident outward facing skillset willing to invest time and effort in the marketplace and will have the following skills:
- Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas. Large Corporate tax and/or international tax experience would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team
- Strong task and team management skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Good computational and excel skills
- Good technology skills
As well as offering very competitive salaries, the firm recognises that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn't fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work and they are proud to offer agile working options. They believe in putting you at the centre of your career and will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are.
You will also benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services, to a day off on your birthday and you will be able to have open, honest conversations about your career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Manager
0 - 0
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits Package
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Corporate Tax Manager
Corporate Tax Advisory Manager
Belfast, County Antrim