Corporate Tax Manager (NFP Specialist)
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager (NFP Specialist)|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 16:59|
You'll be working within a team to provide entrepreneurial businesses and their owners with the support they need to achieve their goals.
The client is a modern top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, based in the City and across the South East. This particular firm prides themselves on being authentic and trusted advisers. They're a firm willing to go the extra mile for their clients and employees.
- The split of client work is 80% advisory and 20% compliance.
- The candidate should have experience of working with clients in the not for profit sector, advising on gift aid aspects, mutual trading and general corporate tax matters for these clients.
- It would be an advantage to have a broad appreciation of aspects of income tax self-assessment, PAYE and Corporation Tax compliance procedures.
- Experience of working with clients in the not for profit sector
- They will preferably be ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team player
- Experience of mentoring and developing more junior team members
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Organised and motivated
- A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to deliver work to an agreed timescale and budget
- Ability to build personal rapport with clients and to win their trust
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of broad and exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Corporate Tax Manager/Associate Director - remote working
£50000 - £90000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior - Part Time or Work From Home!
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Private Client Tax Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Personal Tax Portfolio Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum