Corporate Tax Manager - NFP
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager - NFP|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 13:22|
If you're a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager or Manager with a passion for the NFP sector, this is the perfect role for you. You'll have the chance to work with clients from backgrounds connected with International NGO's, independent school and academies, colleges, arts, social care and grants.
The firm is a leading audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with a national presence to complement their international reach. They work with their clients to build something valuable, substantial and enduring.
- Managing the corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of corporate clients in this firm
- Tax advisory to partners and clients
- Responsible for managing billing and work in progress
- Line manager for junior staff and assisting in development, training and the appraisal process for department staff
- Involvement in business development of the firm
- Possess a UK professional qualification (ACA/CTA)
- Strong UK corporate tax technical skills, who is used to managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Have a passion for providing excellent client service
- Be a self-starter who has experience of managing and coaching junior team members
- Have excellent project management and team working skills
- Have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Experience dealing with NFP clients would be beneficial or alternatively a demonstrable passion for working in the NFP sector.
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's