Corporate Tax Manager - in house real estate
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager - in house real estate|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex Stirling|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 10:59|
Corporate Tax Compliance role within the group tax function of a large real estate business.
Your new company
I'm working with a real estate business whose portfolio includes some of London's most iconic buildings. Given the technical complexities of the sector the Group Tax Function is now looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager for its small in-house team.
Your new role
Key responsibilities for this role will include supervising and reviewing functions in relation to Corporation Tax Compliance for a portfolio of entities and support Head of Tax on internal advisory work.
Additionally you will.
- Project manage the compliance process, to ensure timely submission of all returns.
- Review income and corporation tax returns prepared by team members.
- Review entity and consolidated financial statements and related tax disclosures.
- Prepare calculations for returns under the corporate interest restriction
- Review schedules for quarterly reporting to shares holders
- Manage tax elements of the audit process
- Manage SAO compliance and similar
- Manage tax payments.
- Review tax forecasts.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to thrive in this role you will likely be:
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Experienced in managing staff, together with strong leadership skills.
- Experienced in working with Thompson Reuters One Source
- Experienced in UK REIT and/or property investment companies tax compliance in a FRS 102 environment.
- IT proficient.
- A self-starter with excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FP&A Analyst - Real Estate
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Part Time UK Tax Manager
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits
Part-Qualified Tax Assistant
Up to £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Corporate Finance Analyst (Real Estate)
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Financial Accountant (Real Estate)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus