£60000 - £65000 per annum
13 days ago
The role reports to the Group Tax Manager, working alongside other Group Finance colleagues, and the successful candidate will provide advice and support to internal stakeholders (accounting, finance and broader business) to ensure compliance in all areas of tax.
Our client has gone from strength to strength over the past few years, posting very strong results in 2020 despite the pandemic.
- Corporate Tax - support the Group Tax Manager for UK and International CIT processes, including:
- Manage documentation and calculations needed for corporate tax compliance (including, review of tax packs, Corporate interest restriction calculations, PIK notes etc).
- Deal with external tax advisors to prepare and finalise UK corporate tax returns, and R&D tax claims.
- Provide advice and guidance to the accounting teams and to the business around corporate taxes.
- Work with the business to implement and review corporate tax control framework for SAO compliance.
- Transfer Pricing - assisting the Group Tax Manager on the Transfer pricing compliance including:
- Indirect tax - assist in managing UK and International VAT processes
- Tax audits: assist the Group Tax Manager in preparing documentation requested during tax audits.
- Tax accounting: assist with tax accrual calculations and tax notes for the annual report at year-end.
- Ad hoc projects: working with the Group Finance team and the business on various ad hoc projects.
- 2-3 years post qualification experience (ACA or CTA), preferably within a Big4 tax team or in-house.
- Experience in UK corporate tax compliance and good understanding of VAT and indirect tax will be a preference.
The package on offer is higly competitive.