£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits
5 days ago
Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Truro, Worcester
We are looking to a recruit a Corporate Tax Manager who has a proven track record of working within Corporate Tax compliance.
This role can be based from any of our seven offices and will involve reviewing corporate tax compliance work that is completed across our firm.
You will be someone who enjoys working within compliance and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills that enable you to coach and provide constructive feedback to members of the tax team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing corporate tax computations completed by Tax Associates and Executives
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to ensure that the firm tax compliance requirements are met
- Building relationships with clients and offering an excellent level of client service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Supporting the tax team with ad hoc advisory work
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of conducting reviews within a Corporate Tax compliance environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- Confident in providing constructive feedback to team members
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.