Corporate Tax Manager - Big 4
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager - Big 4|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Gillet|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 11:16|
Corporate Tax Manager - Big 4 - central Cardiff - up to £55,000
Your new company
One of the worlds biggest Accountancy firms, my client has a strong presence in Cardiff and a high performing team already in place. They have a forward thinking and flexible culture which is at the forefront of modern working practices. Growth within their Compliance centre has led to an opportunity for Corporate Tax Manager.
Your new role
Your role will work alongside other compliance and relationship managers, you will manage a range of activities that together will result in high quality service for the clients in your portfolio including:
- Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
- Liaise with the Data Management team on the approach to data collection for your clients.
- Review and submission of tax accounting schedules
- Review and ultimate submission of corporation tax returns
- Opportunity spotting for related services and helping clients to manage their tax risk.
- You will be expected to have a high level of client contact in this role and will, of course, be expected to organise, monitor and manage your own workload.
- Budget management/monitoring and assist in the development of other staff as required.
- Assist in the development of other staff, which includes delegation and coaching.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified with strong Corporate Tax experience across UK GAAP and, ideally, IFRS. You may not have held management positions in the past, but your skill set should lean towards people and client management.
What you'll get in return
Market leading benefits package, the chance to work with some of the most high profile companies in the world and a structured progression platform.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Peter Gillet now on 02920222422.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Big 4 Audit Senior Manager
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Corporate Tax Manager
0 - 0
Corporate Tax Senior / Assistant Manager
£Competitive package, excellent benefits and continued study support
Audit Managers and Senior Managers - Big 4 Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Public Sector (Nat. Mkts)
Up to £45000 per annum