Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Salary:||51000 - 63000|
|Contact Name:||Antony Barnett|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2020 16:08|
Overall Job Purpose
To manage a portfolio of owner managed and private equity backed corporate clients with complex tax affairs, ensuring both excellent client service and identification of further work opportunities. The role will involve working on a variety of advisory projects and technical assignments. In addition, to take an active role in business development opportunities, proposals and networking events. Making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the corporate tax offering of the office and firm.
To be a role model for the team and take an active interest in their professional development. For the right candidate the role can lead to partnership.
The Southampton client base and focus is split between international inbound groups and larger UK businesses. The specialisms of the Southampton Tax team are therefore aligned to these type of clients. As well as the compliance and recurring work that you would expect, much of our advisory work centres on international group structuring, transfer pricing, tax due diligence and group financing.
RSM invests heavily in its learning and development team to ensure that our people are given the support they need to maximise their potential and achieve their career goals.
- Be the main point of contact on tax only cases for the firm and respond quickly to clients
- To have day to day responsibility for a portfolio of tax compliance clients, reviewing tax computations prepared by direct reports, whilst liaising and building relationships with the client, practising the principles of excellent client service at all times
- To identify and advise on tax planning opportunities and to undertake specialist technical assignments as required
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the role and its grading, as requested by the line manager, Head of Department or any Partner
The role requires:
- Appropriate professional qualification CTA, ACA, ACCA
- Significant previous experience operating at Manager or a similar role is required, or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role
- Proven experience of identifying and advising on tax advisory projects, for example capital allowances, R&D, restructuring and due diligence
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager / Manager
£45000 - £58000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior or Manager - Leading firm of Accountants
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior
£27000 - £35000 per annum
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Corporate Tax Senior - Fantastic Progression Prospects
£35000 - £45000 per annum