0 - 0
3 days ago
We are currently looking for high quality candidates who fit the Menzies values and also meet the below job specification requirements to be our new Corporate Tax Manager. This is a key position based out of the Leatherhead office and forms part of the wider Tax service we offer our clients.
You will provide corporate tax compliance and tax advisory services to the portfolio of clients from various industries working in conjunction with colleagues in other departments to provide an efficient and valued service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing tax compliance affairs of clients and identifying advisory areas through proactive communication (including assisting on advisory projects such as profit extraction, structuring or restructuring of corporate group’s, exit strategies, shareholder reliefs, employee incentives, etc)
- Identifying opportunities and undertaking ad hoc advisory work in relation to the portfolio of clients
- Provide support to partners and relationship managers on relevant client matters or opportunities
- Monitor and manage the financial performance of their client portfolio in line with KPIs
- Assisting with larger advisory projects and complex enquiries
- Ensure the Firm’s technical, ethical and compliance procedures are adhered to in all cases
- Developing and managing junior Corporate Tax team members
- Business Development
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- ACA or CTA qualified
- Proven business tax experience
- Experience of working with SMEs would be preferable
- Previous people management experience
- Corporate tax technical and practical knowledge
- Strong IT skills including MS Office and databases
- Practical knowledge of Alphatax
- Good communication skills
- Advisory focused mindset
- Able to manage client relationships