Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£Highly Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 16:03|
Would you like….
To be able to quickly progress to Senior Manager and beyond?
To be part of an ambitious and forward-thinking firm that is continually looking to innovate?
To work for a business where its people have an excellent work/life balance?
If you answered ‘Yes’, then you better come and have a chat with us!
We are on the look-out for talented Corporate Tax professionals to join our expanding Bristol and Bath Tax teams.
Our roles will enable you to work with and advise some of the UK’s most exciting owner managed businesses in a position where you will continue to progress and develop your career.
Working from our brand-new flagship Bristol office which is designed with agile and flexible working firmly in mind, you will have plenty of opportunities to broaden your advisory skills with the coaching and support of great senior leadership team.
Recently crowned ‘Business of the Year’ at the 2019 British Chamber of Commerce Awards and recognised as a Sunday Times 100 Best Employer for five consecutive years, Bishop Fleming continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors.
Come and be part of a business that offers refreshingly different culture to other accountancy practices and is on a mission to become the most rewarding firm in the UK for our clients, people and communities.
As part of our Management team, you will play key role in the growth and development of our Bristol and Bath tax team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Working with our management team to oversee our tax compliance service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Paul Morris; Tax Partner or Christine Tuckerman; Tax Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's