Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£Highly Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 16:01|
We are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join our expanding Worcester tax team.
Working with predominately aspirational owner managed and entrepreneurial businesses, this role will enable you to work on a wide range of advisory projects whilst developing your career within an ambitious and forward-thinking business.
Upon joining, you will be able to be part of our management development and mentoring programmes which will enable you to quickly progress to Senior Manager and in time to Director level.
Recently crowned ‘Business of the Year’ at the 2019 British Chamber of Commerce Awards and recognised as a Sunday Times 100 Best Employer for five consecutive years, Bishop Fleming continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors.
Our focus towards employee wellbeing will ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance whilst being part of an expanding business that is demonstrating excellent year on year growth with over 350 staff based across 7 offices.
Working closely with our Tax Director, you will play a key role in the growth of our tax team. You will manage a portfolio of clients as well as overseeing a tax compliance service.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects to a broad and varied client base
- Developing and coaching our trainee tax accountants so that they become accomplished business advisors
- Supporting our senior management team with business development activities
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with at least 2 years PQE working within a corporate tax environment
- An excellent communicator who is able to build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
There is scope to mould this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Rob Pearce; Tax Director if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's