Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 09:02|
Interim Corporate Tax Manager Opportunity within a Global Asset Management Firm- up to £450 per day
Interim Corporate Tax Manager
A Prestigious and Global Asset Management firm seeks an interim Corporate Tax Manager to be responsible for corporate tax compliance and financial reporting obligations. This would be a 3-6 month assignment based in their City of London offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completion of corporate tax returns and submission of relevant claims and elections.
- Support year-end and quarterly reporting
- Responsibility for operating Group Payment Arrangement;
- Resolving technical compliance matters, including technical analysis, drafting internal documentation and correspondence with internal and external stakeholders including HMRC;
- Offer support to other tax team members on ad hoc queries, transactions and projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- CTA/ACA qualification
- Tax experience within the financial services, specific experience with an asset management firm would be advantageous
In return you will receive a generous day rate of up to £450 per day,
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Tasha de Keyser on 0203 465 0138.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's