Corporate Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Corporate Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 14:17|
The role is based within the Corporate Tax services team. You will have the opportunity to help clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business.
The company is one of the world's leading professional services organisations based in over 150 countries. Their culture focuses on the development of their employees and they have a commitment to delivering a high quality service that has allowed them to thrive in their market.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships
- You must have a UK professional qualification (eg ACA, CTA, solicitor) or overseas equivalent.
- You will have gained significant international and UK corporate tax advisory experience working on complex transactions. Ideally you will also have experience of tax reporting or tax accounting.
- Strong analytical skills and a flexible approach, combined with the ability to work as part of a number of client teams simultaneously
- You will have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- You will have experience of project managing and delegating work within a team context.
- You will have a focus on self-development and on the development of those working with you.
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's